Amicis Solutions, the go-to provider of services and support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for retail, convenience and hospitality brands, as well as its own best-in-class proprietary software solutions designed to help businesses meet and exceed customer expectations, today announced the second version release of its Amicis Lifestyle Food & Beverage solution available in the Microsoft AppSource.
Amicis Lifestyle Food & Beverage empowers restaurateurs and hospitality brands to create the experiences their customers expect. The cloud based solution, built on the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations platform, helps restaurateurs unify their food and beverage operation from front- to back-of-house through to the back office on a single unified commerce platform.
The second version release of Amicis Lifestyle Food & Beverage adds key functionality to enhance menu and recipe management with nutrition calculations by serving size and allows staff to apply allergen inheritance to recipes and adjust based on modifications and substitutions. New functionality allows users to benefit from conversational ordering workflows with dynamic menus, single screen check management with drag and drop gestures and automated kitchen management. Further, the latest release of Amicis Lifestyle Food & Beverage introduces functionality for the purchase and redemption of services.
Amicis Lifestyle Food & Beverage version 2.0 introduces the following new functionality:
Menu and Recipe Management
- Accurately track inventory cost by recipe as modifications and substitutions are made at the point of sale
- Easily calculate nutrition values by serving size at the point of sale during the customer order
- Apply allergen inheritance to recipes and adjust as modifications and substitutions are made to orders
Self-Serve Kiosks, Online Ordering, Mobile App
- Self-serve kiosks for quick and convenient checkout with improved cross-sell and up-sell potential
- Easy online ordering that ensures efficient customer and order management while streamlining restaurant operations
- Mobile app offers customers the convenience of ordering from their mobile device or tablet
- Configure kitchen workflows by category or product for automated order routing
- Integrate with third-party kitchen display systems (KDS)
- Conveniently work online or offline
- Dynamic check management enables quicker and more accurate table management
- Manage tables by zone, table type and number of seats
- Initiate seating by table and manage orders by seat
- Integrate with third-party table management solutions
Guest Services Management
- Allow guests to conveniently purchase and redeem services
- Configure service plans with defined redemption periods
- Easily set up earning and redemption rules by service plans
- Manage and report on guest service activity
“A digital transformation is sweeping over the hospitality industry. In cooperation with Microsoft, we are disrupting this market with the latest release of our end-to-end Amicis Lifestyle solution,” said Runar Sigurbjartsson, President and CEO Amicis Solutions. “From ordering apps to kiosks, loyalty programs and artificial intelligence, restaurants today are harnessing technology to meet the evolving consumer preference for an exceptional customer experience.”
About Amicis Solutions
We are the go-to provider of services and support for Microsoft Dynamics 365, a best-of-breed combination of ERP and CRM functionality, for the retail and hospitality industries. Our clients in North America rely on us to help them get the most from their Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail investment. Our suite of best-in-class, fully integrated proprietary solutions are robust yet flexible and easy to use, enabling businesses to meet and exceed customer expectations – all while helping them streamline operations and eliminate unnecessary costs.
Learn how we can support your organization by visiting www.amicissolutions.com today.