Technavio has been monitoring the advanced distribution management system market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.74 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 19% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200313005310/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Advanced Distribution Management System Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Open Systems International Inc., Oracle Corp., S&C Electric Co., Schneider Electric and Siemens AG are some of the major market participants. Although the growing demand for energy and cost efficiency will offer immense growth opportunities, high implementation costs will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing demand for energy and cost efficiency has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high implementation costs might hamper market growth.
Advanced distribution management system market 2020-2024: Segmentation
advanced distribution management system market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41585
Advanced distribution management system market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our advanced distribution management system market report covers the following areas:
- Advanced distribution management system market size
- Advanced distribution management system market trends
- Advanced distribution management system market industry analysis
This study identifies rapid adoption of smart grid technology as one of the prime reasons driving the advanced distribution management system market growth during the next few years.
Advanced distribution management system market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the advanced distribution management system market, including some of the vendors such as Open Systems International Inc., Oracle Corp., S&C Electric Co., Schneider Electric and Siemens AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the advanced distribution management system market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Advanced distribution management system market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist advanced distribution management system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the advanced distribution management system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the advanced distribution management system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of advanced distribution management system market vendors
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component placement
- Software – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Analytics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Services – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Component
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- ETAP/Operation Technology Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Indra Sistemas SA
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Open Systems International Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- S&C Electric Co.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.