Technavio’s market research reports examine the competitive landscape and provide detailed insights into the market scenario over the next five years. The research reports examine the impact of the key players on a global level as well as in specific regions and countries. The reports also provide an overview of the challenges and opportunities in each market to provide actionable insights which will help clients drive business growth.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190913005361/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research reports during 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Accenture Plc, Capgemini SE, IBM Corp are competing for a bigger share of the software and services market, with an increased focus on providing a comprehensive software application package for its clients.
Key Highlights from Technavio
Global Stress Testing Solutions Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- The increasing adoption of mobile devices and applications is driving the stress testing solutions market. As the lifecycle of mobile applications is shorter than web applications, the need for the periodic testing of mobile applications is significant.
- North America will account for the highest share of the stress testing solutions market due to several factors such as the presence of organizations that have been early adopters of new technologies, high penetration of mobile devices that support mobile-first strategy, and digital transformation across industries.
- The application testing segment held the largest market share in 2018, due to the rising need for mobile applications with advanced features and the growing availability of on-demand services.
Global Software Testing Services Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- The emergence of new software development methods such as DevOps and Agile have increased the adoption of test automation services across organizations. These services offer benefits, such as reduced testing time and monetary savings. Thus, the rise in test automation services is expected to drive the growth of the software testing services market.
- The application testing segment will account for the highest software testing services market share due to the increasing adoption of smartphones and the rising app economy.
- North America will account for the highest share of the software testing services market throughout the forecast period due to the advent of new delivery and development models such as continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), and Agile testing.
Global CRM Outsourcing Market 2018-2022: Request a sample report
- The need for large-scale client management is expected to drive the growth of the CRM outsourcing market. Several organizations rely on CRM software to maintain a detailed database on the company’s customer base.
- The retail user segment will account for the highest software testing services market share. Other users – including discrete manufacturing, education, and government sectors – will account for the highest CRM outsourcing market growth.
- The Americas will account for the highest share of the software testing services market throughout the forecast period. However, the APAC region will account for the highest CRM outsourcing market growth in the coming years.
Technavio’s research analysts have recently published numerous reports on the latest developments in the Information Technology market. Our continuously growing IT reports catalog offers the latest insights on several reports in addition to the above-listed reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. It provides detailed market research reports that provide clients with actionable insights to help them identify market opportunities and design effective strategies to optimize their market position.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio boasts of an extensive report library comprising of over 10,000 reports, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than a hundred Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets. Technavio helps companies to assess their competitive position within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.