Technavio’s market research reports examine the competitive landscape and provide detailed insights into the market scenario over the next five years. The research reports examine the impact of the key players on a global level as well as in specific regions and countries. The reports also provide an overview of the challenges and opportunities in each market to provide actionable insights which will help clients drive business growth.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190913005396/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research reports during 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Co. are competing for a bigger share of the industrial machinery market, backed by the increasing investments in R&D, constant innovations and new product launches.
Key Highlights from Technavio
Global Electric Actuators Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- Aircraft manufacturers and operators are adopting electronic actuators as an alternative to conventional hydraulic and pneumatic actuator systems as they are cost-effective and improve the performance of commercial and defense aircraft by providing a faster reaction time.
- APAC will account for the highest share of the electric actuator market throughout the forecast period as countries such as the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam are investing significantly in the shipbuilding industry to boost domestic employment levels.
- The linear actuators market segment held the largest market share in 2018 and will account for the highest electric actuator market share over the forecast period as it provides precise control of speed, acceleration, position, and torque.
Global Connected Ship Solutions Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- The rise in seaborne trade activities has increased commercial ship operations, which is one of the significant factors driving the need for connected ship solutions.
- The commercial segment held the largest market share in 2018 and will account for the highest connected ship solutions market share due to the anticipated acceleration in seaborne trade and growth of the marine tourism industry.
- Europe will account for the highest share of the connected ship solutions market due to factors such as the high seaborne external freight trade and the rising installation of advanced technologies in cruise and passenger ships.
Global Valve Positioners Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- The increasing adoption of renewable sources for energy production will create a strong demand for valve positioners to regulate the flow of super-heated steam in solar power plants. In wind turbines, especially in offshore windmills, power plant operators are increasingly adopting reliable and durable control valves to withstand high variations in wind pressure, temperature, and corrosion. The pneumatic valve positioner market segment held the largest market share in 2018 as they have an anti-corrosion coating, which makes them best suited in industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, and mining and minerals.
- APAC will account for the highest share of the valve positioner market as the Chinese government is removing the need to form a joint venture to set up production facilities in the country. China has also announced its plans to fund the generation of 450 MW of solar power in Bangladesh. Many such developments are expected to drive the valve positioner market growth in APAC.
Technavio has recently published numerous reports on the latest developments in the sphere of industrial machinery. Our continuously growing industrials catalog provides insights on several industry verticals in addition to the above-listed reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. It provides detailed market research reports that provide clients with actionable insights to help them identify market opportunities and design effective strategies to optimize their market position.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio boasts of an extensive report library comprising of over 10,000 reports, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than a hundred Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets. Technavio helps companies to assess their competitive position within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.