The Business Change & Transformation Conference Europe is a unique opportunity to explore and debate the vital connections between business change, business and digital transformation, innovation and leveraging technology.
Why You Should Attend:
Frequent comments from delegates were their regret at not being able to attend all sessions from all conference tracks. With the Virtual Business Change and Transformation Conference, co-located with the Enterprise Architecture and BPM Conferences, now you can! These three virtual co-located conferences will provide you with an unprecedented extensive learning and networking experience.
- Maximise Your Learning Experience.Attend the 2 virtual conference days live (27-28 October) and you will get access to all 60 conference presentation recordings for 9 months after the conference. With our great line up of user case studies and leading Busines Change, BPM and Enterprise Architecture experts, you will not want to miss one session.
- Access to an Even Wider Business Change & Transformation Community. As the conference is virtual, it will be more accessible to the wider Business Change and Transformation community world-wide.Delegates can network via our online conference platform. Virtual chat rooms will be available during the event.
- Reduced Fees and Enterprise Licence Fees.The lower fees make the conference more accessible to you, your colleagues and the Business Change and Transformation Community world-wide and if you are looking for a 2 day conference access for 10+ delegates in your organisation, we can provide you with an enterprise licence fee.
- Content Rich. With access to 60 conference presentations, you will have approximately 50 hours worth of unprecedented learning experience from key Business Change, EA and BPM experts and case studies from leading organisations world-wide. Learn from other organisations’ past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Case studies include Vocalink (a Mastercard Company), Nationwide Building Society, Capita, Ministry of Defence, Whitbread, Inmarsat, Condé Nast, Yorkshire Building Society, Hargreaves Lansdown, Parkinson’s UK, Cotswold Fayre and many more. Case studies from the Enterprise Architecture and BPM tracks include ABN AMRO, Philip Morris International, Schroders Investment Management, Network Rail, Capita, National Air Traffic Services (NATS), APG, Microsoft, Salzburg AG, BSI Standards, Erste Group Bank, ASML, Saudi Authority Intellectual Property and Royal BAM Group.
- Conference Workshops.Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops delivered via live streaming on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels. Workshops will be held on 19-23 October and 26, 29, 30 October and since the workshops are taking place over 8 days, you can now attend more than the two half day/one full day workshop that you were previously limited to.
Group Booking Discounts Available 2-3 delegates 10% 4-5 delegates 20% 6+ delegates 25%