Why You Should Attend: Frequent comments from delegates were their regret at not being able to attend all sessions from all conference tracks. With the Virtual Business Analysis Conference, now you can! The Virtual BA Conference will provide you with an unprecedented extensive learning and networking experience.
- Maximise Your Learning Experience. Attend the 2 virtual conference days live (22-23 September) and you will get access to all 60 conference presentation recordings for 9 months after the conference. With our great line up of user case studies and leading BA experts, you will not want to miss one session.
- Access to an Even Wider BA Community. As the conference is virtual, it will be more accessible to the wider BA community world-wide.Delegates can network via our online conference platform. Virtual chat rooms will be available during the event.
- Reduced Fees and Enterprise Licence Fees. The lower fees make the conference more accessible to you, your colleagues and the BA Community world-wide and if you are looking for a 2 day conference access for 10+ delegates in your organisation, we can provide you with an enterprise licence fee.
- Content Rich. With access to 60 conference presentations, you will have approximately 50 hours worth of unprecedented learning experience from key BA experts and case studies from leading organisations world-wide. Learn from other BAs past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Case studies include Shell, Sky, BT, Bank of England, M&G, Nationwide Building Society, Hargreaves Lansdown, Capita, Whitbread, Department for Work and Pensions, Home Office, Dyson IT, Thermo Fisher Scientific, News UK, Close Brothers, Rentokil Initial, Aviva, QinetiQ, AO.com, The British Library, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, Registers of Scotland, Welsh Rugby Union Group, Wokingham Borough Council, PwC, Yoox Net-A-Porter Group, Convex Insurance, Aldermore, Linklaters, The Open University, Melbourne University.
- Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops delivered via live streaming on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels. Workshops will be held on 21, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30 September.