Are machines ready to replace human beings? Our quiz could hold the answers!
Which retailer in 2013 proposed the use of drones for goods delivery?
Who is head of Google's work on robotics?
- Internet creator Vint Cerf
- AI legend Ray Kurzweiil
- Android supremo Andy Rubin
The term "robot" was derived from a Czech word and first used by which writer?
- Stanislaw Lem
- Karel Čapek
- Isaac Asimov
When did the first successful robotic Mars rover land?
What was the first Mars rover called?
What is the rather menial task of iRobot's popular home robot?
- Home defence
- Floor cleaning
Iconic movie robot Robbie (from Forbidden Planet) is based on a Shakespeare character, Which one?
Eric - designed by Captain W H Richards - opened an engineering exhibition in London. Why?
- The Duke of York couldn't be there
- It was feared the Germans were building their own robot
- Eric's masters sent from the future
Which UK city will have driverless cars by 2017?
- Milton Keynes
In 1868 Zadoc Dederick patented the beauteuos Steam Man, designed to pull a cart. What price did he plan to sell them for?
What (in a nutshell) is the First Law from Isaac Asimov's Laws of Robotics?
- A robot must obey humans
- A robot must not injure a human
- A robot must protect itself
Which of the following robot companies has Google bought?
- Liquid Robotics
- Bit & Dolly
In which film did Robot Maria appear?
- The Day The Earth Stood Still
- The Sound of Music
What did the United Nations debate in June 2013?
- Whether to allow robot sex
- Whether to allow robot soldiers
- Whether to give robots the vote
What company build Skynet and the Terminator?
- Tyrell Corporation
- Sirius Cybernetics Corp
- Cyberdyne Systems
Result: [SCORE-MESSAGE] out of [NB-OF-QUESTION-MESSAGE]
I'm sorry, Dave....
All system functions nominal
We robots bow before our human master